Welcome to ATWKS!

“Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.”

- Henry Ford

Thursday, January 24, 2008

WCC trip cancelled

The supervisor has been swamped with stress lately, so the Woodland Cultural Centre trip is off. Heck, the whole Caledonia ordeal is off our schedule. However, she's told me that there's an upcoming Palistinean conference in Toronto concerning the Palistinean-Israeli conflict that we're going to check out. As you may know, my role is to do as much research as I can 'til the day of the event on the conflict itself. Historical emphasis is strong in this. What I need you to do is reommend me some information sources on the conflict.

Thanks!

Yours truly,

No comments: