Welcome to ATWKS!

“Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.”

- Henry Ford

Friday, January 18, 2008

Another interesting tidbit on my new friend

(RE: "A heavy metal elder and an intstant friend and "So, my new friend tried to stab someone")

According to Danobear and her friend, this new friend of mine practices voodoo. She tries to pull people's hair out to use it in rituals, and has done so to Dano's said friend in order to kill her or something like that. Funny enough, I'm no stranger to people involved in the occult. I had some good friends that were involved with such things. Curiosity is striking me hard, too. I'm going to try to learn as much as possible about this strange 10th grader, whilst keeping a good distance (as The Clothes Horse suggested). Hopefully she can teach me some voodoo, too!

No comments: