Welcome to ATWKS!

“Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.”

- Henry Ford

Thursday, January 17, 2008

So, my new friend tried to stab someone.

Remember that friend that I made yesterday? (See "A heavy metal elder and an instant friend") Well, I learned something interesting about her after school when I called my good friend, codename Danobear. Apparently, at some point, this new friend tried to stab Danobear's sister out of jealousy. I believe Danobear because she's never lied to me, and because this new friend seemed a little too rebellious for a Paki girl. I'm not saying that out of hate, but being from the East, I see that a lot of women from those general areas are much more... shy, per se.

But she was so cool. I really liked her, and even though we just met... it's a really tough decision as to whether I should talk to her or not. She's so cool, but for Pete's sake, she tried to stab my friend's sister! I asked my friend, and she said she's okay with me being friends with her... but, I don't know. And I really, really liked her.

I need help. What would you do in my situation?

1 comment:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Oh! That is a tad frightening, I would give her the benefit for the moment, but keep sharp objects at bay. I mean, you only have part of the story, even if it is true. Get to know her more without getting too attached or getting her too attached to you, seems safest.