Welcome to ATWKS!

“Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.”

- Henry Ford

Monday, January 7, 2008

New layout!

Something got lost with the old layout, but, you know, I'm glad it did. Something about this layout is much more open, much more calming, much more refreshing... and, well, just plainly, better. I think the old layout also had hurt plenty of people's eyes. This one is so much easier on them, hopefully. I don't want our readers to go blind!

So, tell us what you think of the new layout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the old one much more

EzyBlogger said...

Hi Flora,

Thanks for your comment at my blog.

Just to share, as you can see, I am using the same template as yours for my blogs. Why ? This template works best for adsense. However, you need to change link colour of your adsense ads to original blue because people understands that blue is a link and the percentage of them clicking it is higher.

You should also use the Large Rectangle at the top section of your blog. This will create more clicks thus more income. Trust me on this, I did my experiments.

Check out my blogs to see how I arrange my adsense ads.

Good Luck

Flora Korkis said...

I did use the large space thing, but I guess blogger is acting up?

PS You're welcome :)