Welcome to ATWKS!

“Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.”

- Henry Ford

Thursday, January 10, 2008

An update on the moving situation

(RE: http://atwks.blogspot.com/2008/01/new-life-new-flora.html)

I'm currently at my house, and after looking at the legalities of my situation, I may or may not stay. I have talked to some people who know their way around the system (after playing Guitar Hero with one of them), and we've worked out ways and "threats" so that I can stay and get what I want. I won't discuss the legalities until the story unfolds a bit further.

Thanks so much to my friends who have supported me and offered me a place to stay during a time of great worry. I love you all! And thank-you especially to Danobear, her parents, and Genie. You know who you are. You're great people!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You kick ass! Be strong, but weigh both the negatives and the positives of moving out. Support from a crazy redheaded southerner!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am for President's Day weekend its going to ROCK! 3 broadway shows, and I am so EXCITED! What do you think of my blog!

Flora Korkis said...

It's lovely :)

Ana said...

wow that is an intense story.
you can move in with me...! haha joking. but i hope everything works out.