Welcome to ATWKS!

“Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.”

- Henry Ford

Friday, December 21, 2007

Back to school



I thought you guys would find this video really interesting, because I didn't know most of the things going on with these ethnic groups specifically, and I'm part of one of them! I had no idea of identity crisis of Armenians, my people, in Georgia. I had only some idea of what was going on in Egypt. With Jordan... well, I don't know much about the country besides the fact that it exists, and happens to be significantly close to Iraq on the map.

1 comment:

Flamenco said...

Yes, that was an interesting video.

Jordan is a country where Christian Iraqis have fled to escape prosecution.