Welcome to ATWKS!

“Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.”

- Henry Ford

Monday, December 24, 2007

The ATWKS Interview Series

ATWKS is coming up with an interview series of sorts. Basically, I'm going to be talking to plenty of different people on plenty of different topics, and I'm going to post those discussions here. I've already finished interviewing 3 people, and am in the midst of 6. Editing will begin shortly.

What I'd like you to do is request me to interview people from certain forums, or request me to interview people that you have access to.

Places being interviewed currently:
TeenVogue users

Places already interviewed:
None

No comments: