Welcome to ATWKS!

“Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.”

- Henry Ford

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The ATWKS Online "Dream of Fame" Code

I'm probably naiive in saying that I want this site to be very, very known. Well, I hope I'm not, but what I know is that I'm working alongside some really cool folks who have potential for great things. You don't have to follow it, but it's an idealistic type of thing.

So here's the set-up:

1. On every forum you go to, be sure to include a link to ATWKS in your signature.
2. Sign everything (online) off with a link to ATWKS if there is no automated signature option.
3. Inform your friends and family through e-mail, and possibly in real life, about ATWKS.
4. When speaking, subliminally tell people to read ATWKS. Live, breathe, and eat (I cannot emphasize that enough) ATWKS. When you sleep at night, you dream only of having sex with ATWKS. Just kidding. Or am I? Hah yea, I'm just kidding about this part, though it would be a nice touch!
5. Submit ATWKS to every search engine you can possibly find.

Got any other ideas to share? If you do, I'll make an updated version of the "code" within some time.

No comments: