Welcome to ATWKS!

“Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.”

- Henry Ford

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

AdSense Mania

Just another small announcement...

As you can see, we've (okay, I've) added some AdSense bars to the site. Why'd I do it? I want to experiment and see if I can actually generate some revenue off of this. I'm technically not sugarloading the site with all these big ads, but you know, curiousity got to me. Ofcourse, since I'm 16, the money's not coming in my name. It's going to my mom. So, in short, this is an experiment; my mom knows I did this and is totally okay with it, and please tell your friends about ATWKS.

Ciao!

No comments: