Welcome to ATWKS!

“Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.”

- Henry Ford

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Howdy!

I know I forgot to introduce myself, and I've already made 5 posts on here since yesterday before doing so, but what the Hell? I'll do it anyway!

As you all know, my name is Flora. I was born in Batnayah, Iraq, which is a Chaldean-Assyrian village. No, I'm not Muslim (I don't have a set religion), and no, I do not wear burkas, nekabs, hijabs, or any of that stuff. For useless information on me, check out my profile under the "About Us" section. It's really not important stuff.

What will I discuss here on ATWKS? Probably music, politics, and any little "game" where I make you guess where I was that day or something. But I promise to never leave anything narcissistic. I'll definitely leave some reflections for you guys (as I already have in "In a world where God does not exist"). News about the site will be constant.

Really, that's basically what's in store for you guys in the future.

Ciao!

No comments: