Welcome to ATWKS!

“Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.”

- Henry Ford

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Why I have a tube of lipgloss lodged in my ass

Okay, you may think, "Wow, Flora is one dumb bitch." Or you may just be thinking, "What the fuck?!" Either way, I have a tube of lipgloss lodged in my ass, and here's the rediculously short story.

It was early in the morning, and I had the oddest thought. I thought to myself, if I wanted to, could I easily smuggle drugs via my anus? And I definitely thought I could. So I gave myself a challenge.

What I did was look around my room for anything somewhat bigger than a drug capsule but that I could fit into my anus. So, I looked around, and found a tube of lipgloss. So, I gave it a shot. It was easy to put in. The trouble now is getting it out, which, according to my ex. doctor of a father, needs to be shitted out.

And so, I wait.

6 comments:

BloggersDelight said...

Thank you for taking the time to visit our corner of the blog-world and leave a comment.

~BD

Buffalo said...

When I stop laughing I will probably think of any number of clever comments.

I predict you will have an interesting life. People that have odd thoughts, and act upon them, are usually interesting people. Unfortunately acting on those odd thoughts carries the risk of embarrassment and, perhaps, fewer years to be interesting.

bullet said...

The trick to doing something stupid is to not think about it for too long, if at all. You appear to be on the right track. Keep up the good work.

:)

Flora Korkis said...

I always knew I was a quick study, bullet! :D

We Bite The Sharks said...

Ahhh! This is TOO good! This is my new favorite blog...I'm telling you!

A lipgloss shoved up your anus? Now THAT is brilliant. Haha!

-Emmy

Flora Korkis said...

Emmy, you're too kind :D