Welcome to ATWKS!

“Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.”

- Henry Ford

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Okay, okay.

Hi there, folks. Larry here. I don't know where Flora is in all of this, but I told her I'd be active at this, and time permits me to be so, right now. If this blog is going to remain active, then I'll continue posting stuff, and more regularly from now on. October is coming up, and that means Halloween, and although most of you don't know me, that means that I'll be diving into a gamut of pulpy, bloody, sinister horror movies, and with any luck, I'll be providing reviews for your consumption every week or so. If I don't post them here, you can find them at the following links:

--->http://www.metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=39103&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
--->http://miscutopia.20.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3

Will include reviews of the following:

The Burning (1981)
Suspiria
Opera (1987)
When a Stranger Calls (1979)

...and many more.

Until next time, all!

No comments: