Welcome to ATWKS!

“Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.”

- Henry Ford

Monday, July 21, 2008

My sincerest aplogies

I think I owe it to you to tell you why I haven't been posting. I'll make it sweet and short, because I don't want to bug you with useless details.

Why I haven't posted in June: much stress due to studying for exams.
Why I didn't post after: I had a fucking shitty computer from like 1998 that would keep freezing up, so all of my work would be destroyed.

However, as you can see, I no longer have exams and I don't have a shit computer anymore. Actually, my new computer is pretty rockin', and you can look forward to many posts from me, using this computer. I'll even list this post as one of the site promises, under the Promises section, because I can now guarantee this.

Thanks for your undying patience, especially you, Buffalo!

4 comments:

Buffalo said...

I get a kick out of reading the things you write. You have a great deal of passion for life. I hope you are saving everything so you can re-read it in 20 years. You will probably find the changes wrought by time and life to be highly interesting. I know I wish I had saved some of the things I wrote during my teen years and the months after I came home from Nam.

Flora Korkis said...

Maybe I'll print the stuff I have, but I don't have that much ink hahah

Buffalo, thanks so much for the patience. I just didn't want to have to type up something only to have it decimated by some shit computer.

Buffalo said...

Save it to disc. It's much easier and cheaper.

Flora Korkis said...

Tssskk.... fine! I should probably also report to Flamenco that I am indeed not dead. :P